1. Did you ever play the piano again after your mother died and if so, what did you play?
2. Could you sing and did you ever sing later on in life when you were married and living away from Moscow?
3. If you can remember (and please try) what songs exactly did you sing?
4. What did you think when you took your pen in your hand and wrote that letter to Stalin?
5. Did you feel a kind of heat of the mind and also a chill somewhere in your stomach?
6. Did your hand shake?
7. Is time mostly to do with feeling and thought?
8. Is time a trap, in your opinion?
9. Am I completely responsible for what I do with time, or not at all, or partly?
10. How powerful – would you say – is a poem not to do with war?
11. Did you like the violin?
12. Were you an insomniac?
13. Compared, I mean, to one about war?